Perfectly cleanses the skin, removes tension, relaxes – just a few minutes!
Sausage face – benefits
Steam bath for the face is the oldest traditional way of cleansing the skin. Hot steam and substances contained in the water added to the herbs or oils activate the pores of the skin. As a result, easier to remove dead cells, blackheads and other impurities, and the skin remains smooth and fresh. But it is not only the benefits that entails a steam bath for the face. This treatment is often used to relieve headaches and sinus.
Sausage on the face is also a good way to relax. Heat of the steam and the scent of herbs added to the water relaxes the muscles, quieten and enhance well-being.
Sausage face – for whom, how often, contraindications
Sausage face can be applied to normal skin dry, even mature. Due to the purifying effect, it is recommended especially for oily skin and acne. With treatment should abandon people with atopic skin, allergic and very sensitive – may result in irritation and aggravation changes. Frankfurters on the face is not recommended also for people with hypertension, atherosclerosis and glaucoma.
That’s how often we treat ourselves steam bath for the face mainly depends on the type of our skin. In the case of mature skin and dry steam treatment does not perform often than once every two weeks (otherwise even more wysuszysz complexion). When you have oily skin or normal – sausage you can do once a week.
Sausage face – what supplements
To steam bath for the face, you can use only water. However, we achieve the best results, enriching it with herbs. In this case, at least we boil a liter of water, add approx. 4 – 5 tablespoons of selected herbs, covered, and wait until it is infused. What herbs can be added?
- Chamomile – has anti-inflammatory, disinfects and soothes
- melissa – soothes, refreshes, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, relaxes
- lavender – disinfects, refreshes, reduces sebum production, soothes, helps to relax and calm
- linden blossom – soothes, anti-inflammatory, relaxes
- rosemary – disinfected, antibacterial, calms
Check is also essential Sites for mom – 100 percent. and high quality. These may be used alone or combined with herbs (boiled water to add a few drops of essence). For the treatment of the steam can be used, for example. Bergamot oil (anti-inflammatory and anti-stress), lavender, orange, sandalwood, eucalyptus.
Steam bath for the face – step by step
- Before the procedure thoroughly clean the face, you should also apply gentle scrub.
- Boil water – at least l and add the herbs (a few tablespoons) – Brew under cover 2 – 3 minutes.
- The vessel with the infusion of attitudes in a place where you will be free to lean over the pan, keeping a safe distance – approx. 40 cm – from the surface of the liquid.
- Remove the lid (if necessary. Add a few drops of the essential oil), tilt the pan over the head with a towel and cover (creation of a kind of “tent steam”).
- The procedure can take as little as a few minutes (especially when the skin is dry), but not longer than 10 minutes after the end of the sausages gently dry the damp skin, apply a mask or cream.
- After the treatment for at least an hour we do not go out – hence the best sausage in the face prepare evening.