Color lipstick in a dream? You do it alone in the house – it’s so easy!
- The ingredients you need to carry lipstick
- Preparation step by step
Color lipstick in a dream? You do it alone at home
I admit, I’m a fan of lipsticks girl links catalog. I love them, I love to “dress up” in the red lipstick that lasts me for the whole makeup. Smooth, clear skin beautifully contrasts with the intense color of the lips, which emphasizes the skin. Most lipsticks kupnych does not sin, unfortunately, naturalness, mainly contain mineral oils, silicones and other synthetic natłuszczacze, not to mention synthetic dyes and perfumes. None of this is delicate skin mouth. So I urge you to read warehouses and not to buy just anything. Or lipstick to prepare yourself!
So I urge you to read warehouses and not to buy just anything. Or lipstick to prepare yourself!
- 4 g of favorite oil of good quality – I’ve used almond oil
- 3 g of beeswax or another wax as like
- 2 g of cocoa butter
- 2 g of shea butter
- 2 g of castor oil
- 1 teaspoon natural dye (optional if you want to get the color, if not add pigment, you get a natural lipstick nursing)
- 3 drops of natural fragrance oil (I do not use fragrances for the production of lipsticks, if you like scented cosmetics, fragrances is fun, but be sure to use good quality natural essential oil – the mucous membranes of the mouth, so be particularly nurture them gently)
- kitchen scale (or pharmacy if you have one)
- accessories bath water like in the lotion in the ankle
- packaging for lipstick (you can buy a new or used pack worn lipstick, as I did, or you can use a glass boxes, you will then be applied to a cosmetic brush, you choose what you like)
The first water bath melt the wax (like in the lotion in the block), then add shea butter and cocoa, and finally the oils smooth. All mix well until melted and the ideal combination of components. Remove the bowl from the bath and add the pigment – if you decide that you are using it.
Exactly, stir vigorously, then quickly pour the mixture into the hollow stick or boxes.
Lipstick cures about an hour to speed up the process, you can hide it in the fridge. The intensity of the color depends on the amount and type of used pigment (dye). Experiment!
Material from the book of Bozena Społowicz “Skin Coach. Your path to a beautiful and healthy skin”
- Lip balm at good prices
- Find your shade of lipstick!